Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Official... In Other News...

Well, a lot of things are official, truth be told... Whether it be school zone speed limits (annoying), mandatory car insurance (a joke), or the fact that it's still illegal to kill morons (extremely annoying)...

I now have an apartment in Florida, of which I am now paying the electric bill, even though my ass doesn't move in for another 16 days...

Did I mention I was excited? One more "just because I can" shot of the now-becoming-infamous purple tub:


Other items that fall in the "Really Only of Interest to Me" category include:
  1. an ex that thinks I'm being a dick when in fact I'm just trying to come across as coldly-detached-yet-civil,
  2. a certain blue-eyed hunk-a-hunk-a burning sexy waiting for me to arrive in said southern portion of the United States (Florida, for those of you who haven't been paying attention [for SHAME!!]), and
  3. an excitedly-nervous feeling deep, deep, deep down in the pit of my stomach...
Told ya... the "Really Only of Interest to Me" category...

As another side note that should be "official" in one capacity or another: I really really miss busting on fundies for being dumb asses, and the list of saved links is so goddamn long at this point, I'll have to forgo busting on some of the older stories when I finally do find the time to bust their chops, if only because the stories are older than, say, 6 months, and you've probably already heard about the sheer dumb-assedness of said stories, and thus it would be completely pointless to blog about said dumb-assedness...

Speaking of dumb asses...

Really?

Yes, really...

I'm still not sure how it happened... But I apparently spent the last 13 years of my life with a paranoid-delusional who thinks not only that I'm a dick who can't think for himself and simply lives to listen to what others have to say until I form an opinion of my own (and honestly, I refuse to turn this blog into a "Guess what the Ex Said Now" blog...), but if I don't vent here and get it all out, when I do reply to his latest email, I'll simply become the hurtful dick he thinks I am, and I so don't want to go down that road--ergo, I vent here, then email him later (not that he isn't reading this anyway, but there you are--a no-win situation...).

PURPLE TUB FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER!!!:


Okay, okay... So it's kind of a happy thought... And after our latest paragraph, completely warranted... Yes?

Yes...

Definitely a warranted, COMPLETELY-official, happy thought...

In other news...

I still can't afford to be an alcoholic, but then again, I also can't afford cable, so...

It's official... I'm a non-alcoholic, non-cable-watching, purple-bathtub-owning, soon-to-be-southern-Florida-residing gay white male...

In other news...

No comments: