Friday, March 23, 2007

The Veto's of the Bush Presidency...

So today, Bush has promised that he will use the second veto of his presidency to deny troops funds because he doesn't like it when someone else calls the shots...

Bush's first veto was to stop a bill on stem cell research, a technology that has the potential of saving lives which a majority of Americans support. Bush's second veto will be to prevent a pull out of Iraq, which has the potential of saving countless soldiers' lives: physically, mentally, and emotionally...

And this is a compassionate conservative?

1 comment:

Dar said...

Hi Jason!
I have three months of reading here to catch up on, but I am indeed still alive. Thanks for checking up on me...it's just been a crazy, crazy time. The cruise was great and traveling went without any incidents(seems like ages ago now.) I have so much to write about, but sadly, not enough time! I will be sure to post again when I get things sorted out here...
thanks again for thinking of me, you are so sweet :)
-Dar