Tuesday, March 27, 2007

As I Lay Dying...

Okay, so if there's anything left of Faulkner, it rolled over in it's grave...

I'm so freakin' sick. It's been years since I've felt this horrible, but this is what the stress of life brings you to...

My doctor was quite impressed, actually. I have three diseases attacking my body: Bronchitis, Laryngitis, and a sinus infection. Go me, eh? It started on Saturday night as an annoying cough--you know, like "Feels like I have something tickling the back of my throat" kind of things. I woke up Sunday feeling like a Mac truck had run over me a couple of times, followed by a steam roller, followed by a garbage truck...

And I don't know how you stay-at-home people do it. There is absolutely nothing... NOTHING worth watching on daytime TV. Luckily, one of my prescriptions puts me right too sleep so I don't suffer too much...

I have a line-up of things to blog about, but they'll have to wait until my body heals...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're alive, though terribly sick... been worried about you. Haven't missed anything of excitement... other than watching Carol desperately trying not to laugh out-loud at the endless string of profanities spewed forth by M.K. as he was trying to get your Spanish job ready. Hi-laaaa-rious.

DaBich said...

I had that (less the laryngitis) in January, just after New Year's. Man, does it suck! And the cough hangs on for MONTHS! Hope you feel better soon. HUGZ!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I wondered how come no new posts. Hope you feel better soon.