Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've lost that loving feeling...

Okay, not really. That song is so stuck in my head that I wish for Ambien. Or whatever that radioactive green butterfly in the commercial is that knocks you out so you can sleep at night.

So you really could see faces in the black cloud that Mr. Echo was facing down on the Lost island. I taped it and watched it in slow-mo. The show is surely getting interesting, esp. after a boring first season. (I know I am mostly alone on that thought.)

Okay, so I have not much to say today. It's been 12 days since I quit the wacky tobacky, and I still feel really rammy. It's the worst after eating dinner. Or right before bed, that whole relaxing hit of nicotine. Other than that, I just feel bored that I have nothing to do at break, after eating, while waiting for my dog to sniff around for thirty minutes for that exactly perfect spot to deposit his shit on....

What's that about, anyway? Just shit somewhere, for crying out loud! No, he has to sniff, and sniff, and sniff. Sometimes, he'll sniff for a while and start to shit, but then change his mind, cut it off, and continue sniffing for a more perfect spot in which to shit. I so don't get it, but I've come to the conclusion that, if he takes longer than 10 minutes, I'm calling him in cause he apparently doesn't have to go that badly. When he starts shitting in under two minutes, then I'll know I let him out just in time to avoid a clean-up in aisle 5...

So as I think Kelly is the only person who reads my blog, I'd like to give a shout-out to her, and wish her well on avoiding Bethany today, as Bethany now seems to think she is an expert on sharks and what-not because once upon a time her sister saw a nurse shark or something on a coral reef--probably in an aquarium, or better yet, on the Discovery Channel.

She drives me insanely batty!!!!!

1 comment:

Kel said...

Thanks for the laugh (a loud one, at that)!

I am getting totally sick of her and basically I'm going to have only this blog to talk to you since she hasn't come up with a way to interrupt me when I write to you here. And I stress YET.

AND... is she not watching Lost on Wed night on purpose?!!? We should talk about it anyway. She can't join in since she didn't see it (we hope) and since she knows everything anyway, she should know that we're going to talk about it.

Okay, I think I'm done now.