Wednesday, January 11, 2006

... and Welcome to Day Five ...

Okay, so here I am, snot pouring out of my nose like the Amazon in South America, ears and head throbbing, congested out the ass....

Day Five sucks.

I had a weak moment this morning and smoked half a cigarette, and, miracle or miracles, my nose cleared up and my headache went away...

That was at 7:15 a.m.

It is now 10:00 a.m., and all my symptoms are back, but it looks like I'll hafta deal....

In other news, I hear Angelina Jolie is having Brad's baby...

I suppose I am happy for them... Brad and Angelina rock, and Jennifer was an idiotic bitch, that last year didn't want kids so dumped him, but this year says she does...

Maybe living with Brad caused her to want to smoke?

So my gollum is back ("My precious... my precious Marlboro Lights..."), but I think I'll live. I envision it like the scene in "Birdcage," when Robin Williams is trying to teach Nathan Lane how to slather butter on toast in a manly manner. I just have to remember, it's not the end of the world. I can just get another piece of toast. There's no need to get hysterical.... except I'm trying to get off the toast. It still shouldn't be the end of the world....

Unless I'm having Brad's baby...

I think that would be a sign of the apocalypse...

2 comments:

Kel said...

Wow, Productive Musings all around!

I personally would want to have Christian Bale's baby, but the last I checked, we don't get to pick.

(Of course at this point, I'm as productive as Jennifer Aniston...)

Jason Hughes said...

We don't get to pick the father's ofour children?!?!?!? Or we don't get to pick stars? Or baby's? I'm confused....

Just call me "Jennifer" and call it a day....