Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life...

Hey evryone--as some of you know and some of you don't, Rich has a simple out-patient operation on Thursday and has snowballed into a double-broken leg, heart arythmia, and a swollen throat which won't allow him to be awoken from his aneasthicia (sp?) although he will be just fine they can't bring him out and awake until the swelling goes down, so he is in intensive care at the LV Hospital where I have been spending every waking moment with him. HE WILL BE FINE, but please know (and I know you will all understand) that I'm not ignoring anyone or anything and haven't fallen off the face of the earth :) but my cell is dying and haven't been home to get my charger yet although I may late Monday depending... I will send out updates through my Facebook as I have time and access to a computer, but for now, he will be okay and they expect to wake him up smetime Tuesday, then start therapy for his broken leg shortly thereafter... Sorry this is so brief, I'm tired as all get out, but love you all and thank you for your thoughts and love and support... We can't thank you all enough for being the wonderful friends and family that you are...

Love,
Jason

No comments: