Monday, June 15, 2009

The Price of Beaux...

I want to kill people. I want to strangle their necks. Of course, how is this different from every day life? It's not so much, really. But when it's been 24 hours since your last cigarette...

Well, you're just more likely to kill them, that's all...

Beaux is the reason, just so you are caught up, dear reader. The price of Beaux is the cessation of cigarettes in my life. While the trade off IS a good thing, and while it WAS my idea...

Well, sometimes I don't think these things through...

Who is Beaux? Technically, her name is "Face of Beaux," named after the "Face of Boe" from Dr. Who, the FANTASTIC television series! Of course, the real face of Boe and our face of Beaux look nothing alike. After all, who would want a kitty that was just a head floating in a glass canister of smoke? Okay, well, maybe you would, but I certainly don't.

Oh, how rude of me... This is Beaux:


This is the Boe she was named after:


I'm just glad Beaux ended up being cuter than Boe!! Who needs an ugly cat?

Regardless, people need to die... I need a cigarette...

What the worst part is, I know I will not die from wanting a cigarette. No one has ever died from wanting a cigarette. Gone mad, perhaps, a bit nutsy, but died? It's the smoking that'll kill me!! And as the one half of my brain tries to explain this to the other half of my brain... Well, it's not pretty what's going on between my ears... A very nasty, very ugly fight is going on...

I've already won... Now it's just a matter of convincing my brain that we're not doing this anymore...

Sigh. Stupid habit. Even stupider for my brain thinking it needs it so...

No comments: