Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Yes, my dear reader, I know you feel neglected. I had four days off of work and made the best of them by improving the hardscape and softscape around my home, so now I am more exhausted than I was before I had off of work--but it's a much better exhausted...

Some topics of interest:

1. I hate Luther. Next door neighbor, busy-body, lonely, and I know why he's been divorced three times. He never shuts up, and always interrupts you when you are obviously engaged in something else.

2. Falwell bit the dust. All he did was promote division and hate, and never had anything nice to say, at least on camera... So much for "eternal life." Is it a shame he died? I guess on some level, but hey, we all gotta die someday, right? For some of his greatest all-time stupid statements, see here.

3. Work sucks. So as previously stated, I was off for two work days (four days total) and no one did a goddamn thing around here except pile shit on my desk. Whatever happened to "team work" and all that other drivel? And it's not so much the leaving things on my desk that I mind--it's the whole mindset behind it that drives me insane. These are the same people that will wonder why I didn't get any of my scheduled work done on Wednesday without OT, despite the fact that they left two days worth of work go until I got back. Dumbasses...

4. Beautiful weather. I love spring. It is the only time of year I truly enjoy. Yeah, summer's nice, fall is pretty, and winter just bites the big one, but spring? Love, love, love...

I'll try to get some of my drafts finished up and posted in the next few days, but no guarantees, okay?

No comments: