Monday, January 23, 2006

in other news...

So my sister had a scare with her latest pregnancy, and they still aren't sure if she lost the baby or not, but they don't think so. Apparently they prescribed a new morning-sickness medicine for her, as she was violently morning sick (and trust me, she was with the last one, too). Minutes after taking said pill, her face swelled up and froze. After a few quick calls and a trip to the emergency room, they finally got it all squared away, but she started spotting. I'll keep you all posted...

My brother Mike must remove his abandoned car form my parent's or else they will start receiving a fine of $70 a day for it being there. They have had two weeks. Naturally, they told Mike to please move it. Mike keeps saying he's bringing up a friend with a dolly to move the car, and they need to be patient, cause he has a job (really, that's his excuse... he has a job--and this is novel? like no one else works? People do get days off... he's had two weeks...) So my father is now renting a dolly for $40 a day and is taking the car to my brother-in-laws, who will be selling it for parts on eBay... I have no idea if Mike knows about this or not, but since his name isn't on the car to begin with, and since he can't get his ass in gear to move it, I say more power to them. They've shelled out more money on this one child then their other four combined and multiplied again.

I just got an e-mail about the fifth rush AA to come in today... see previous post about the hilarity of it all, and how blessed my workplace is that I don't own firearms. Although I got the "sniper" rating in basic training, so it could be a double blessing.

I think I'm going to be here long time....

So now that "Me love you longtime" is running through my head. Except in this case it isn't really love, is it?

No comments: